A very likeable provider! The Lock is a good address for all those who go to Athens and are not necessarily into horror. In the two locations, only a few minutes’ walk from each other, in Agia Paraskevi, a district in eastern Athens, six family-friendly themed rooms are waiting for you. Another room, Madam Fortuna, is nearing completion, and two more scenarios are being planned. We received a very warm welcome and have played all adventures at The Lock, except for Captain Pirate.
There is something for everyone here. For most games there is also a kids version. Here is an overview:
- The Millions (60′ also available as a kids version)
- Evil Nanny (60′ also available as kids- and extended version with 90′)
- The Magic Chamber (60′ with live performance, also available as kids version)
- Alien Invaders (70′ also as battle- or kids version with 60′)
- Captain Pirate (60′ also available as kids version)
- The Thrones: The great war / The Age of Dawn (75’/80′ with live performance)
The sneaky Chief Cleftone has unleashed one of our most important millions. Of course we try to free him and break into the chief’s office. We have 60 minutes. The clock is ticking…
The Millions is, with 7/10, according to the declaration the easiest game. But there is still a lot to do, and so we needed 52 minutes for the two of us. But, first game of the day and we still have to play a little bit warm.
The game is mainly linear. Help comes via a monitor. The gameplay is fluid, the puzzles make sense and it’s a nice story. Nothing unusual regarding the setting, but all in all not a bad start into The Lock Day! Recommendation: 2-3 players.